PAY IT FORWARD
The PAY-IT-FORWARD program is a way you can support a small business or non-profit/charity of your choice.
When you purchase an online Gift Certificate from this website's MENU of Services you have the option to Pay-Forward 25% of its value to purchase a gift certificate, card or voucher from a local business of your choice. Subsequently, that gift certificate, gift card, or gift voucher is then issued in your name & sent to you via mail or email. Essentially, you are receiving a 25% rebate to use elsewhere in the community and also supporting another small business at the same time.
1) SELECT the green, "Buy Gift Certificate" button at the bottom of this website's HOMEPAGE.
2) AFTER you choose the name of the Service OR a dollar($) amount of your choice
3) THEN, type the name & contact information of your designated small business in the: "Message-To-Recipient" area: (located at the bottom of your Gift Certificate).
4) IF your gift certificate purchase is intended as a gift to someone else, THEN indicate the name and information of your designated small business by using the: "Contact Me" page of this website.
5) IF your designated business is a Non-profit or Charity organization THEN a donation will be made to them in your name* *For me to leave a donation in your name, kindly supply your contact information so that a receipt may be sent/emailed to you.
NOTE: you must be 18 years of age or older to purchase a gift certificate &/or to schedule an appointment.
***Expiration Date for Purchases***
The Pay-It-Forward program will expire on the date when Phase 3 "personal care services" is reopened in Alameda County. Note: Any Gift Certificate does n-o-t expire, will hold its monetary value to be used toward a service from the Services Menu, and is transferrable to an eligible person (18 years of age and older).
All questions can be directed to: JoanneCosgroveCMT.com/contact-me
Sending kind thoughts & intentions for peace, wellness, and prosperity.